Monday, June 8, 2009

3 days at kampar for visit my sis at UTAR!

on 5th of june....my family n i had went to KAMPAR for visit my sister who studying in UTAR now!!! while we stayed at The Grand Hotel for 3D2N.....this place was extremely hot!!! i couldnt stand the temperature also....so just imagine the student that shifting over there for study were very 'cham' !! haiz somemore the facilities over there was very less so its very boring to stay there for a long time!!! 1st day i went there i alr felt that AURA ,its really stress as u have to do everything by ur own,n settle evrything alone,n everyday just looking at the 4 wall in ur room!!! this life was really really bad as i always rely on my family!!! if in a sudden u want me to be independent,i think its quite tough for me to face this challenge!!! n my sister told me tat the people over there are very weird cuz they are not friendly at all!! eg:my sis say hi to them.they do not give any reply!!(sigh)* compare to here...i think we are the luckily 1!! even my sister also couldnt stand the stress over there...yet she cried somemore!!! when i heard this i really get stunt!!! my sis is very easy to make friends with others but now seems that things doesnt go smooth right over there...haiz!!! but no choice le as she is the 1 who decide to go there for her studies...now she should pay for her decision la!!! so im here to wish her good luck n be happy always^^ n pray that everything go smooth for her study,health n so on!! take care=)

haha...come lets see some photo^^

hehe ntg to do so take a photo in my sis 's toilet!!
not smelly at all...dont worry!!!haha^^


this is the place wer my sis stayed at...a big house!!




hehe my sis n my bro...we are in her room!!=)